Weekend Events in Portland Oregon – May 8th – 11th
Mother’s Day weekend this week, don’t forget. Here are a couple of things that I will be doing (or really want to do) this weekend.
- Hike in the Gorge – not really an event but that’s what I’m doing, no rain today, go for a hike, outline of hikes and their difficulty levels here.
- Stephen Malkmus and The Jicks at the Doug Fir – 9pm, $15, 830 E Burnside
- Organic Garden Workshop at Metro’s Demo Garden – Free, 10am – 2pm, 6800 SE 57th Ave
- St. Johns Bizarre and Parade – free, parade starts at noon, vendors, beer garden
- Portland Bungalow Show – 10am – 6pm, $10, focus is on windows, Ambridge Center 1333 NE MLK
- Portland Farmers Market - get Mom some flowers, PSU park blocks, 8:30am-2pm, between SW Harrison and SW Montgomery
Sunday – Mother’s Day
- Crafty Wonderland at the Doug Fir - local artists and crafty DIY ers sell their awesome stuff in the basement of the Doug Fir , 11am – 4pm, 830 E Burnside
- Mother’s Day 80′s Dance Party at the Airplay Cafe – 5pm – 7pm, $5 for a family, dance to 80′s music with your kids, 701 E Burnside