Weekend Events in Portland – March 13th – 15th
Here are a couple of things to do this weekend that look like fun. Hopefully that sunshine will stick around so we can get outdoors.
- Lower Fremont 2nd Friday Artwalk and Sidewalk Sale: Local artists and crafters will display and sell their work outside. Lower Fremont 2nd Friday event is on NE Fremont between 12th & 14th Avenues, 4:00 pm–9:00 pm.
- TONIGHT KATEE SAKHOFF “STARBUCK” WILL BE THERE LIVE IN PERSON “Battlestar Galactica” Final Season: Final 2 episodes of BSG.Bagdad Theater (3702 SE Hawthorne Blvd). Doors open at 9:00 pm; show at 10:00 pm. Ages 21+. It will be packed.
- Parenthetical Girls at Backspace (indie rock): starts at 9pm, $7, 115 NW 5th Ave
- Restaurant Recommendation: The Observatory, the food and drinks are great.
Make a Bird House: The Rebuilding Center will provide you with the tools, reclaimed house materials and all the instruction you’ll need to build your own bird house. Most appropriate for grades K–5. Free tickets for seating will be available 30 minutes prior to the program. Belmont Library (1038 SE 39th Ave), 3:00 pm–5:00 pm.
- “Che” opening with director Steven Soderbergh in attendance at Cinema 21: movie times here. Located at 616 NW 21st.
- David Hall & Friends at the Airplay Cafe Family Friendly: 5pm, Doors open at 4:30. Full family-friendly menu of meals and snacks, beer and wine available. $7 per child/$12 per adult
- ”Welcome to the Dollhouse” will be showing at Press Club at 8:00 pm. All ages. Located at 2621 SE Clinton St.
- Hike to the top of Mt. Tabor